::: 2011 ::: •Showcased at zero-waste: fashion repatterned, a special exhibition of 10 selected designers working with the concept of zero waste clothing at the A + D gallery, Chicago, March 2011
•Exhibited kaantha textiles at the Festival of Quilts, Birmingham, August 2011
::: 2010 ::: • •Showcased at Ecochic Asia, October 6th 2010 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. EcoChic Asia is the first dedicated fashion show ever held that exclusively celebrated Asian designers’ contributions towards improved environmental and/or social conditions within the fashion industry.
• Solo exhibition of quilted kaantha textile art at Izumo Quilt Museum, Japan, 8th July-31st August 2010
• Exhibition titled “Transformation: Material . Magic . Memory”, featuring the renowned 9 international artists/designers Junichi Arai, Jean Cacicado, Ana Lisa Hedstrom, Padmaja Krishnan, Tsuyoshi Kuno, Mascha Mioni, Rahul Mishra, Barbara Rogers, and Yoshiko Iwamoto wada held in the Fashion Gallery, Hong Kong Polytech University, 1-26 march 2010
::: 2009 ::: • Selected to represent India as an artist at Experimenta Design, Lisbon, September 9th -November 11th, an international biennale dedicated to design, architecture and contemporary culture.• Selected as a designer from India for Shared Talent India, a project initiated by Centre for Sustainability, UK, to showcase a collection promoting sustainable textiles of India at the upcoming London Fashion week, 18th-23d september 2009 and at India Fashion week 22nd-27th october 2009.
• Selected to showcase a solo textile art exhibit at the Yokohama International Quilt Festival, Japan, 12th-16th November 2009.
::: 2008 ::: Selected as a quilt artist by Uncommon threads to exhibit at Threadlines 2008, a juried exhibition of art quilts to open at the Missouri State University Art and Design Gallery in Springfield Missouri from September 5-30th, 2008.
::: 2007 ::: Exhibited at the Knit & Stitch Show, Alexandra palace, London, 11th-14th October, 2007
• Selected as India finalist at International young fashion entrepreneurship award, by British Council.
• Received Quilt 2007, the best of show award, sponsored by Coats, UK at the Festival of quilts 2008, Birmingham, UK.
• Selected by British Council, UK, as one amongst 6 designers from across 5 continents to represent at the New world design exhibit at the London design Festival 2007.
• Showcased at Taj Mahal, palace, Mumbai, an exclusive line created out of wild silks of Assam, in a show specially put together by The Taj Group as a tribute to the weavers of Assam.
• Showcased the Assam wild silks collection at at Taj Mansingh, New Delhi.
::: 2006 ::: Participated at the International Symposium on Natural Dyes under the aegis of UNESCO and the Office of the Development Commissioner Handicrafts from 5th-14th November 2006 in Hyderabad, India.
::: 2005 ::: Sui Dhaga: Crossing Borders through Needle and Thread: presented a paper on the sociological relevance of Kaantha embroidery of West Bengal at Sui-Dhaga, an international conference organized by India International Centre and Crafts Council of India, at IIC, New Delhi with scholars and textile designers from Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, India and Vietnam.
::: 2004 ::: “Nirman” Grant for Design Entrepreneurship in an all India talent search from the B.D.Bangur Endowment Fund, Kolkata, India